Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ghost With The Most


So I went to this statue located in Brookline, Massachusetts that has been named by childhood mates and siblings as, "the statue of gloria". This statue is located on the one of the most beautiful areas that I have ever seen in this country. Seeing it made me feel as if I had entered another time in history. The statue is about 16 feet in height, and is one of the most breathtaking sculptures I have ever seen. It is located on an abandoned mental institution.

I wasn't supposed to be there. I felt a pressure pushing me away and pressing on my back at my exit. I found it hard to breathe. The statue holds a curse. If you touch a certain part of it, you will receive some kind of injury to your own body. When my sister was in high school, a friend of hers threw a rock at the statue and hit it in the knee, the nexy day my sister's friend tore her ACL at soccer practice. I wasn't supposed to be there, but I had to go. I never felt anything like that before. I believe in ghosts.

evan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home